High school students at Bates can now earn their high school diploma by earning an Associate’s Degree, tuition free.
In this pathway, students ONLY take those college classes that pertain to the desired Associate’s Degree. Upon completion of the Associate’s Degree, students can automatically be issued a high school diploma upon written request.
- You must be between 16 and 21* years old
- Have earned at least 10 high school credits
- Meet specific career program entry requirements
- Have a high degree of motivation and dedication to program completion
Steps to enroll:
- Attend a High School Orientation
- Bring your completed application materials, including official transcript, placement test scores, to the High School Office
- Determine in which career education program you’d like to enroll.
- Meet with your High School Advisor, register for classes, and begin as soon as the following quarter!
*Students who turn 21 years old after Sept. 1 in the current academic year remain eligible for state-funded high school services.