Effective Parenting w/Positive Discipline, PRNT 082
For parents with children ages 2-18.
Effective Parenting with positive discipline class teaches parents to be both firm and kind, so that any child from a two-year-old toddler to a rebellious teenager can learn creative cooperation and self-discipline with no loss of dignity.
You will discover how to:
- Bridge communication gaps
- Hold children accountable with their self-respect intact
- Defuse power struggles
- Teach children not what to think but how to think
- Avoid the dangers of praise
- Win cooperation at home and school
- Enforce your message of love
- Meet the special challenges of teen misbehavior
- Build on strengths, not weaknesses
Text required, go to Positiveddiscipline.com to order book – item id: B101
7665, M, 10/8-11/19/18, 6-8p.m., $75 (12 hour class)