Bates Technical College has an Early Achievers Grant available to help you further your career in early childhood education. Whether you are just beginning your post-high school education or want to move up the career ladder, we are here to help you.
The Early Achievers Grant provides funding (tuition and books) to help you earn the following in early childhood education:
- State Initial Early Childhood Education Certificate
- State Short Early Childhood Education Certificate of Specialization
- State Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Associate degree
You can learn more about our certificate and degree options in Early Childhood Education. Bates offers convenient weekend, online and day classes.
How do I know if I’m eligible?
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Washington residency (as defined in RCW 28B.15.012)
- Be employed (does not include volunteer hours) 10 hours or more per week at an Early Achievers childcare facility
- Worked at the facility for a minimum of three (3) months.
- Request an application packet from Heather Robison or Laura Olsen
Call for more information, Heather Robison, 253.680.7511, firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Olsen, 253.680.7500