What: Fall Harvest Student Pantry Food Drive Scavenger Hunt
Who: ASG – Katelyn Huynh
Where: Downtown Campus, South Campus and Central Campus
When: November 1 –November 23, 2018
Why: Help a hungry student succeed
- Student involvement and student sustainability
- Reduce hunger on campus
- To help stock the daily student free lunch pantry
- What to look for in donations: reference scavenger hunt form
1st place: 2 Costco pizzas and a liter of soda
2nd place: 1 Costco pizza
3rd place: 1 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
Where to drop off donations:
- Turn in completed form and food to any ASG Office by November 23, 2018.
- Keep it at classroom or program and contact Katelyn Huynh at email@example.com or 253-592-1627 for pick up.
- Winner will be determined by teams that are closest to completing the scavenger hunt list.