Check the status of your application.
Within the Financial Aid Student Portal, you can:
- Check for missing forms and documents that are still needed to complete your financial aid file.
- View your estimated cost of attendance and financial aid awards.
- View your loan history.
- Your username for the Financial Aid Portal is your 9 digit SSN (NOT YOUR Student ID Number (SID)).
- Your password is your 6-digit birthday. If that does not work and your birthday falls between January and September, omit the leading zero. Example: If your birthday is January 23, 1977, your password would be 012377 or 12377 if you omit the leading zero. .
- If you changed your PIN from your birth date to a four-digit number, you will have to add a 0 to the beginning of the four-digit pin to access the Financial Aid Student Portal. Example: If your current PIN is 6732, it will become 06732.