Focused on helping students in college and beyond.
It’s important to us that our students know we are here to help you succeed and achieve your educational goals. That’s why the college partners with Student Connections, an organization focused on enhancing student success in college and career.
Student Connections powers the WhichWay app, a student-centric virtual personal assistant aimed at helping you sharpen your non-academic skills that are critical to overcoming barriers to success.
WhichWay helps you take control of your finances, your loans and your life.
With WhichWay, you’ll get:
- Bite-size learning content
- Videos and interactive exercises
- Various budgeting and cost calculators
- Loan and scholarship resources
About WhichWay app
How do I register and login to WhichWay?
In order to have access to WhichWay, the email address entered must match what Student Connections has on file. This is your school email address. If you are having difficulty, you can contact Student Connections for support at WhichWay@studentconnections.org.
I registered, but I can’t log in.
Did you verify your email address? Once registration is complete, you will receive an email from
firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the instructions in the email to verify your account.
Downloading WhichWay on iPad
When you go to the App Store, type “WhichWay” (one word) into the search field in the top right of the screen.
- Select “•WhichWay•”
- If upon initial selection, our app does not appear, it is likely because the app store search is filtering to show “iPad Only.”
- Check the top left section of the screen and if it says “iPad Only,” change it to “iPhone Only”