Start here for a new career. We're glad you're here and we're ready to help you get started. Over 800 students graduate from Bates each year and with over 50 programs offering both short-term certificate and Associate of Applied Science degree options, you're sure to find the right program that will help you reinvent yourself.
Steps to Getting Started
- Step 1 Apply for Admission to Bates
- Step 2 Attend an Information Session
- Step 3 Apply for Financial Aid
- Step 4 Establish College Placement
- Step 5 Register for Classes
- Step 6 Attend New Student Orientation
- Learn how to get started (English, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Korean)
- Learn how to get started (Spanish)
- Explore Our Areas of Study
Start here for a new career. We're glad you're here and we're ready to help you get started.