We understand how difficult it is to pay for college. That’s why Bates teamed up with SALT, a collection of online financial tools designed to help aspiring, current and former students manage their money and student loans, search for scholarships and job opportunities, and become financially savvy.
A service of the nonprofit American Student Assistance, SALT is customizable, interactive, and, best of all, it’s free for you!
When you activate your SALT membership, you can take advantage of members-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT’s expert counselors.
- My Money 101-a self-paced, online training resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit management, and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
To take advantage of this free service, go to www.saltmoney.org/Bates. Be sure to choose Bates Technical College as your educational institution.
To join SALT, students and alumni can go to www.saltmoney.org. Be sure to list Bates Technical College as your school name.