The Registration Office maintains student records for the college across all programs. Whether you need to register for classes, request a transcript, or register for testing, the Registration Office is here for you. Commonly requested forms can be accessed in the links below, or contact us if you have questions or need more information.
How to register for classes
- Register online for Career Education and General Education classes – Students may register for their career education and general education classes during specified registration times. Only current, continuing career education students may register online.
- Pay tuition online with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Academic/General Education and High School Class Schedule
- Register online for Continuing Education classes – Register for continuing education, Career and Technical Education (CTE) teacher preparation, or child studies classes at Bates.
- Online General Education
Application for Credentials Completion
In order to receive a diploma and/or be certified for completion in any of Bates Technical college’s degrees or certificates, the student must submit a Credential Application form to the Registration office. The student’s required signature on the form indicates accuracy of the information provided. A fee will be assessed for all diploma reprints.
To be eligible for graduation, a student must have:
- Met all program requirements
- A minimum cumulative college-level GPA of 2.0
- Completed 30 credits toward their credential at Bates Technical College
- Submitted a Credential Application
Tuition Refund Policy
A student who has paid tuition before the quarter starts but is unable to attend the class may receive a full tuition refund. After the first day of class, Bates grants refunds as follows:
- From the 1st to the 5th calendar day – 80%
- From the 6th day to the 15th calendar day – 40%
- After the 15th calendar day, there is no refund.
The tuition refund policy applies to all students in state-supported programs. It is the student’s responsibility to complete a withdrawal form and submit it to the registration office. The date the withdrawal is received will be used for calculating refunds.
- Registration Dates (PDF)